Follow Us on : | | Whatsapp | Phone
Connect for Expert Advice

Please describe your need in details

Have A Query

Have A Query

Are you late in your payment to MSME?

In case you are, at just INR 1,999/-, we can help you file half yearly return in form MSME-1.

Form MSME-1

Form MSME-1 Registration

Fees and charges

1999/- only

No Additional Government Fees

No Govt. Fees


If your company has yet to pay for the goods and services taken from MSMEs (Micro Small and Medium Enterprise) and it has been 45 days since you accepted the goods/services from them, then you need to file a half-yearly return through the MCA form MSME-1. It shall detail the following:

  1. The amount of payment due.
  2. The reason for the delay.

To put it in simpler terms:-

Every company which has received services or goods from MSMEs and payment for those services haven’t been made 45 days after receiving them has to file MCA form MSME-1.

Now that this form is mandatory, you don’t need to get panicky on how to file this Form. Contact Registrationwala and our team of experts shall assist you in filing form MSME-1.

Note - The applicability of form MSME-1 is for all types of business entities registered with the MCA including Oner Person Company, Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, and others. If you are one of those companies that have yet to pay for the goods and services, you should contact our experts.

Documents Required for File Form MSME-I

The information required to be filed in MSME-1 form are as following:

  • Total outstanding amount.
  • Name of the supplier.
  • PAN of the Supplier.
  • Date from which the amount was due.
  • Reason or reasons in payment delay.